Community of Life Adult Family Home Services includes:
- Three nutritional meals with two healthy snacks along with a bedside snack. The home will also take in consideration for residents that diabetic and that follow calorie count diets. The home will also follow a monthly planned meal calendar and all food will be label and dated.
- Administration of Medication and also provide Assist in storage for residents that self-medicate and all medication pass will be logged daily.
- Laundry (Does not include dry cleaning, unless resident self pays for dry cleaning).
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming.
- Transfer with gait belt only unless Doctor orders.
- Assists with feeding as needed.
- Toileting (Continent or Incontinent).
- Activities, Community Outings (Inside & Outside of Home).
- Two Private Bedrooms.
- Basic Cable & Internet Ready.
- Bed, TV, dresser, nightstand, cable ready in both bedrooms.
- 24 Hour Care.
- House Keeping.
- Assessment and Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Monitoring Behavior Management (When applicable).
- Transportation provided to Doctor’s appointments, day programming, outings, and workshops.
- Free haircuts once a month (Any other hair services, client responsible to self-pay).
- Supporting, encouraging, and assisting in daily living skills, reaching their goals.
- Providing loving, friendly, compassionate, family environment.
Prior to admission all potential resident will be allowed an overnight stay; to assess and ensure the safety and compatibility of residents. Within 30 days our home will develop and follow all individualized service plan (ISP) to make sure each resident needs are met. The home will also keep a communication log between staff, guardians, and their case managers, and families. We find that using a team approach allows residents, families, guardians, staff, and case managers establish a good communication to learn the progress of each resident in our home. Our goal is to help each resident adapt to their plan of action as needed.